Mr. Ngolobe Wejuli Dayan Amos
Deputy Director of Public Prosecutions - Management and Support Services
He deputizes the DPP in providing effective leadership and guidance in Policy and Prosecution matters as well as Management, Monitoring, Coordination, Facilitation and Mobilization of Resources for Operations of the Directorate.
Mr. Ngolobe, attended Nabumali High School for both Ordinary and Advanced level of Education until 1975.
He graduated with a Bachelor of Laws Degree (Hons) from Makerere University in 1979.
After which he then joined the Law Development Centre and graduated with a Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice in 1980.
He hold a Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) from Eastern and Southern Africa Management Institute (ESAMI) Arusha.
- Deputy Director of Public Prosecutions - Management and Support Services 2002 - to-date
- Senior Principal Attorney, Directorate of Public Prosecutions 1994 -2002.
- Principal State Attorney - 1991 -1994, Department of Constitutional Affairs.
- Senior State Attorney - 1988 - 1991
- State Attorney – 1980 -1988, Directorate of Public Prosecutions.
2001 – To-date
- Member, Steering Committee Justice law and order Sector(JLOS)
- Executive Member, Africa Prosecutors Association.
- Member, International Association of Anti-Corruption Authorities.
- Enrolled Advocate of the High Court of Uganda and other Courts of Judicature since 1982.
- Former Member Advisory Board, Chain Linked.
- Former Chairperson, Technical Committee, Chain Linked.
- Former Member, Technical Committee, Justice Law and Order Sector.
- Board Chairman Busia Senior Secondary School.